Saturday, October 22, 2011

Our Room:

Here are some shots of our room at the extended stay hotel in Esslingen. The kitchen has a double range, mini fridge, and extensive selection of one pot and pan. The living room, also shown in this photo, houses our free internet, and large flatscreen TV (hidden behind my 10" notebook.)


The master bedroom is outfitted with not one, but two single beds, and is accented with a matching headboard and wardrobe - with a total of 5 wooden hangers in it.


...and this is our thrown:



Yea, that's a real starfish, solidified forever in this gorgeous blue-to-clear gradient acrylic mold. Click for a sweet high-res. of that thing you can use as a background.

In reality, I'm very happy to have a kitchen and to be in such an awesome location. The entire city is very walkable. It takes me about 25min to walk to work, and there's an abundance of shops, restaurants and grocery stores on the way.

I'm going to bed now. I've been up so many hours that I can't calculate it with the conversion rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment